Joyful, Professional, Personal, Spiritual Self Development
Certified 2-Day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
Laughter is a very wonderful way to connect people from all walks of life. It allows more creativity, flow, interplay, communication beyond language, promoting compassion, love and kindness.
Lotte Mikkelsen and Melanie Bloch
Enquire for One – One, Small and Large Groups – Your Premises
2-Day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training in Greater London – Stanmore
(5 mins walk from Stanmore Station- Jubilee Line)
Stanmore TrainingArrive 10am onwards to start at 10.30am – 5pm both days.Refreshments, Laughter and Release is FreeThe fee for the two day certified training is the early bird discounted price of £175 payable by BACS (normally the training is £250)Once payment is received I can then email you the manual for you to download giving you time to become familiar with the material which you will bring to the training..
Our world needs more joy!
By becoming a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader you can help spread the laughter and sprinkle the joy into corporate organisations, community organisations, yoga studios, health and fitness clubs, social clubs, senior care facilities, and the work place – and of course learning these playful and therapeutic techniques brings more laughter health and joy into your own life.
Written feedback from the last training includes
“I enjoyed every minute of it. You are a talented and inspirational teacher. A wonderful course”
“I can’t put into words how blessed I feel to have been part of this training”
“Magical, touching, liberating and so much more – thankyou”
“What an incredible course- I have had such a cathartic weekend thanks to your intuitive approach”
This 2 day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training includes course details as outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement:
- 118 Page Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- 6 months ProZone for £10 extra (full profile available after with paid membership)Over the 2-days you will:
- Get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- Find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- Learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- et to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- Find out how to start a Laughter Club
- Find out how to start your own laughter businessIn addition – unique to my training:
- From my personal experience you will learn how to adapt the material to different situations, people and health conditions
- Find out how to use laughter in your chosen field/work
- Free entry to the monthly Stanmore Laughter Club sessions
- Opportunity for Free Repeat 2 Day TrainingAt the end of the two day training you will receive your certified Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate which will also enable you to get the appropriate insurance to run Laughter Sessions